Steel Pipe Flanges
JS FITTINGS is a 37-year manufacturer of carbon steel pipe flanges. We are professional on the A105 pipe flange, which including weld neck flange, threaded pipe flange, SORF flange and blind flange. We are pleased to share the documents of dimensions, material and technology to our clients.
Complete with a tapered hub, these flanges are recognisable and used in high pressure environments. The flange is particularly useful under repeat bending conditions.
A flange which is slipped over the pipe and welded both inside and outside to increase strength and prevent leakage. A favourite for engineers compared to the weld-neck due to their lower cost.
Used in conjunction with a lap joint stub end, the flange is slipped over the pipe but not fastened, unlike the slip-on. Instead the flange is held in place by the pressure transmitted to the gasket by the flange pressure against the back of the pipe lap.
Used in special circumstances, the threaded flange can be attached to the pipe without being welded. These are usually positioned on pipes with a deep wall thickness, used to create the internal thread.
Manufactured without a bore, these flanges are used to blank off the end of piping, valves and pressure vessel openings. They are also most suitable for high pressure temperature applications.
With a static strength equal to the Slip-on flange, the Socket-weld is connected with the pipe with 1 fillet weld on the outside of the flange. Due to corrosion issues, some processes do not allow this flange.
- Become A JS FITTINGS Customer
- Please send your message to us
The professional manufacturing capacity of JS FITTINGS strongly guarantee the high-quality products, competitive price and short delivery time.
- Free samples can be supplied. Customers need to pay for the courier cost, which will be returned in the following orders.
- All your inquiries will be replied in 2 hours and quotations will be supplied within 24 hours.
- Once the deposit is received during the contract valid time , JS FITTINGS will take full responsibility and obligation for accomplishment of the Contract.
- The urgent order with 100% prepayment has the priority of delivery.