Standard Reducer Tube Fittings of JS FITTINGS be used for Chemical Industry
|Categories||Carbon Steel Pipe Reducer|
|Album||View larger image|
|Brand||JS Pipe fittings|
|Size||DN 15-DN 2000|
|Smaller size than DN 600||Seamless|
|Material||carbon steel, alloy steel|
|FOB port||Tianjin XinGang, Qingdao, shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Yiwu|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
Dimensions are in millimeters unless otherwise indicated. Wall thickness (t) must be specified by customer.
The JS carbon steel seamless eccentric reducer is a fitting used in piping systems between two pipes of different diameters. Reducers are used in where the diameter of the pipe on the upstream side of the fitting (i.e. where flow is coming from) is larger than the downstream side. Unlike a concentric reducer, which resembles a cone, eccentric reducers have an edge that is parallel to the connecting pipe. This parallel edge results in the two pipes having offset center lines. The same fitting can be used in reverse as an eccentric increaser/expander.
Horizontal liquid reducers are always eccentric, top flat (unless on control set, same as PV, TV, HV, LV) or (pipe rack), which prevents the build up of air bubbles in the system. Eccentric reducers are used at the suction side of pumps to ensure air does not accumulate in the pipe. The gradual accumulation of air in a concentric reducer could result in a large bubble that could eventually cause the pump to stall or cause cavitation when drawn into the pump.
Horizontal gas reducers are always eccentric, bottom flat, which allows condensed water or oil to drain at low points.
Reducers in vertical lines are generally concentric unless the layout dictates otherwise.
Are you manufacturer or trading company?
We are true factory and manufacture costing and forged flanges since 1983, and produce pipe fittings for more than 20 years. Our factory is located in Yanshan Cangzhou City. Welcome to visit us. We are pleased to show you our advanced production lines.
Can you supply a price list of all your items?
Because the price is affected by material cost, total quantity, transportation cost and exchange rate, a draft price list is not helpful for your purchase. Please kindly supply us your purchase details, such as item name, type, size, pressure, surface treatment, quantity and destination port. We will supply you the real competitive offer.
Can your price be lower?
Of course. The thickness tolerance of the pipe fittings is ±12.5%, the thickness tolerance of the forged flanges is ±1mm. If the bigger tolerance is acceptable for you, the price can be lower. If you must need the products with standard tolerance, please consider to add the quantity, the more the cheaper.
How can I confirm the quality for the first order?
1. we are professional manufacturer for so many years and have the ISO certificates.
2. We can show you pictures and videos of our bulk orders.
3. We are pleased to supply you free samples for testing, you need only to pay for the courier cost.
- Become A JS FITTINGS Customer
- Please send your message to us
The professional manufacturing capacity of JS FITTINGS strongly guarantee the high-quality products, competitive price and short delivery time.
- Free samples can be supplied. Customers need to pay for the courier cost, which will be returned in the following orders.
- All your inquiries will be replied in 2 hours and quotations will be supplied within 24 hours.
- Once the deposit is received during the contract valid time , JS FITTINGS will take full responsibility and obligation for accomplishment of the Contract.
- The urgent order with 100% prepayment has the priority of delivery.