- ANSI B 16.5 8" slip on flange connection of oil pipelineDetail InformationDetials of JS FITTINGS slip on flangesMARK ON FLANGESIn order to distinguish each piece of flanges, JS FITTINGS always make the mark with material, size, pressure, standard and heat number.Inspection of flangesWith 36-year experience, JS FITTINGS can produce both standard flangs and customized flanges with technology data and drawing.Package of flangesSmaller size flangs will be packaged in the plywood cases, and bigger size will be packaged on the pallets, with plastic film and packaging belts outside.Production of JS FITTINGS flangesFlange types that JS FITTINGS can makeFlange TypesThe basic types of flanges are:
• Socket Weld
• Weld-Neck• OrificeThe slip-on flange is slipped over the pipe and is settled by welding at both top and base side of the flange. They are used to provide sufficient strength to the connection and prevent leakage. This flange is favored over weld neck flanges as less accuracy is required when cutting pipe to length, the cost to produce is lower but there is nearly the same outcome.Review
STEEL FITTINGS FOR PIPE CONNECTION
- Become A JS FITTINGS Customer
- Please send your message to us
The professional manufacturing capacity of JS FITTINGS strongly guarantee the high-quality products, competitive price and short delivery time.
- Free samples can be supplied. Customers need to pay for the courier cost, which will be returned in the following orders.
- All your inquiries will be replied in 2 hours and quotations will be supplied within 24 hours.
- Once the deposit is received during the contract valid time , JS FITTINGS will take full responsibility and obligation for accomplishment of the Contract.
- The urgent order with 100% prepayment has the priority of delivery.
- JS FITTINGS WECHATPlease scan the QR code and add JS FITTINGS in your contact list.Thank you!