JS FITTINGS DN 100 A105 Slip On Pipe Flanges for oil and gasDetail InformationDN 100 A105 SO RF flanges for oil and gasUnder internal pressure, the calculated strength of a Slip-On flange is 2/3 of a Welding Neck flange, and the life under fatigue is about 1/3 that of the welding neck flange.The connection between slip-on (SO) flange and the pipe is done with 2 fillet welds, as well at the outside and inside of the flange.The X measure on the image, are approximately:Wall thickness of pipe + 3 mm.During the welding process, avoide to not damage the flange face, this space is necessary.A disadvantage of the SO flange is the principle always firstly weld the pipe and then weld a fitting.A slip-on flange can't be welded together with a pipe elbow or a pipe tee, because the elbow and tee don't have a straight end.Review
STEEL FITTINGS FOR PIPE CONNECTION
- Become A JS FITTINGS Customer
- Please send your message to us
The professional manufacturing capacity of JS FITTINGS strongly guarantee the high-quality products, competitive price and short delivery time.
- Free samples can be supplied. Customers need to pay for the courier cost, which will be returned in the following orders.
- All your inquiries will be replied in 2 hours and quotations will be supplied within 24 hours.
- Once the deposit is received during the contract valid time , JS FITTINGS will take full responsibility and obligation for accomplishment of the Contract.
- The urgent order with 100% prepayment has the priority of delivery.
- JS FITTINGSWECHATPlease scan the QR code and add JS FITTINGS in your contact list.Thank you!