Internal and external diameters, areas, weights, volumes and number of threads for schedule 80 steel pipes
Based on ASTM A53 - Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless.
ASTM A53 pipe - also referred to as ASME SA53 pipe - is intended for mechanical and pressure applications. Can be used in steam, water, gas and air lines. Suitable for welding and forming like coiling, bending and flanging.
· 1 in2 = 645.2 mm2 = 6.452 cm2 = 6.452x10-4 m2
· 1 ft (foot) = 0.3048 m
- Become A JS FITTINGS Customer
- Please send your message to us
The professional manufacturing capacity of JS FITTINGS strongly guarantee the high-quality products, competitive price and short delivery time.
- Free samples can be supplied. Customers need to pay for the courier cost, which will be returned in the following orders.
- All your inquiries will be replied in 2 hours and quotations will be supplied within 24 hours.
- Once the deposit is received during the contract valid time , JS FITTINGS will take full responsibility and obligation for accomplishment of the Contract.
- The urgent order with 100% prepayment has the priority of delivery.