Flange connection typesJS FITTINGS FAQ, Flange connection types
Flange connection can be divided into five general: that is, flat welding, butt welding, socket welding, loose sleeve, thread.
Here is a detailed description of the first four:Flat weldingOnly use the outer layer, not the inner layer;It is generally used in medium and low pressure pipelines, and the nominal pressure of the pipeline should be less than 2.5MPa.The sealing surface of the flat welding flange has three kinds, which are smooth type, concave and convex type and tenon groove type, among which smooth type is the most widely used, and affordable, cost-effective.
The inner and outer layers of the flange shall be welded, generally used for medium and high pressure pipelines, the nominal pressure of the pipeline is between 0.25~2.5MPa.The sealing surface of butt welding flange connection is concave and convex, the installation is more complicated, so the labor cost, installation method and auxiliary material cost are higher.
generally used in pipelines with nominal pressure less than or equal to 10.0mpa and nominal diameter less than or equal to 40mm.
Generally used for the pressure is not high but the medium is more corrosive pipeline, so this kind of flange corrosion resistance, the material is mainly stainless steel.
This connection is mainly used for the connection of cast iron pipe, rubber lining pipe, non-iron metal pipe and flange valve, etc.
STEEL FITTINGS FOR PIPE CONNECTION
- Become A JS FITTINGS Customer
- Please send your message to us
The professional manufacturing capacity of JS FITTINGS strongly guarantee the high-quality products, competitive price and short delivery time.
- Free samples can be supplied. Customers need to pay for the courier cost, which will be returned in the following orders.
- All your inquiries will be replied in 2 hours and quotations will be supplied within 24 hours.
- Once the deposit is received during the contract valid time , JS FITTINGS will take full responsibility and obligation for accomplishment of the Contract.
- The urgent order with 100% prepayment has the priority of delivery.