There are six main types of defects in the welding process of carbon steel seam pipe elbows:
1 poor fusion: not welded, not fused;
2 crack: hot crack, cold crack;
3 holes: pores, shrinkage holes;
4 inclusions: Slag inclusion, tungsten trapping;
5 poor forming: undercut, burn through and welding, etc.;
6 other defects.X Radiation detection mainly detects the first five categories.
Radiation detection is one of the important methods of conventional non-destructive testing. It is an important technology to ensure the quality of welding. The test results will be used as an important basis for the analysis and quality assessment of weld defects. The use of computer to analyze and identify the X-ray detection results can greatly improve the work efficiency, effectively overcome the misjudgment or missed judgment caused by the difference in technical quality and experience of the judges and the external conditions in the manual assessment, so that the judgment process is objective. Chemical, scientific and standardized.
Radiation detection is only suitable for detecting internal defects in materials or components.
- Become A JS FITTINGS Customer
- Please send your message to us
The professional manufacturing capacity of JS FITTINGS strongly guarantee the high-quality products, competitive price and short delivery time.
- Free samples can be supplied. Customers need to pay for the courier cost, which will be returned in the following orders.
- All your inquiries will be replied in 2 hours and quotations will be supplied within 24 hours.
- Once the deposit is received during the contract valid time , JS FITTINGS will take full responsibility and obligation for accomplishment of the Contract.
- The urgent order with 100% prepayment has the priority of delivery.