- How to carry out anti-rust work for carbon steel pipe fittings after production.
How to carry out anti-rust work after production?
It has been verified by the research institute that the working life of the anti-corrosion layer depends on the coating type, coating quality and construction conditions. The external surface treatment of the bend affects the life of the anti-corrosion layer by about 50%. Therefore, it should be strictly in accordance with the anti-corrosion layer standard. The requirements for the appearance of curved pipes are explored and summarized from time to time, and the external disposal methods for curved pipes are improved from time to time.Different Rust removal methods1, the pipe cleaning
Solvents and emulsions are used to clean the surface of the steel to remove oil, grease, dust, smoothing agents and similar organic matter, but it can not remove the rust, scale, flux, etc. of the steel surface, so it can only be used as an adjutant in the production of antisepsis.2, the tool rust
First, use steel wire and other things to polish the steel surface to remove loose or raised scale, rust, welding slag and so on.3, curved pipe pickling
Ordinary chemistry and electrolysis are used for pickling treatment. The anti-corrosion of curved pipe is only chemical pickling, which can remove scale, rust and old coating, and can sometimes be used as re-disposal after blasting and rust removal. Chemical cleaning can certainly bring the appearance to the inevitable cleanliness and roughness, but its anchor pattern is shallow and it is easy to cause pollution.4, sandblasting and rust removal
The jet rust removal is driven by a high-power motor to rotate the jet blades at high speed, so that the abrasives such as steel grit, steel shot, wire segment and minerals can be sprayed on the outer surface of the elbow under the effect of centrifugal force, which can completely eliminate rust, oxide and dirt. And the elbow can achieve the required average roughness under the effect of abrasive impact and friction.
In order to achieve the desired descaling effect, the abrasive should be selected according to the hardness of the elbow, the original corrosion level, the required appearance roughness, the type of coating, etc., regarding the single-layer epoxy, two-layer or three-layer polyethylene coating. The inclusion of abrasives with steel grit and steel shots is more likely to reach the illusion of rusting.
STEEL FITTINGS FOR PIPE CONNECTION
- Become A JS FITTINGS Customer
- Please send your message to us
The professional manufacturing capacity of JS FITTINGS strongly guarantee the high-quality products, competitive price and short delivery time.
- Free samples can be supplied. Customers need to pay for the courier cost, which will be returned in the following orders.
- All your inquiries will be replied in 2 hours and quotations will be supplied within 24 hours.
- Once the deposit is received during the contract valid time , JS FITTINGS will take full responsibility and obligation for accomplishment of the Contract.
- The urgent order with 100% prepayment has the priority of delivery.
- JS FITTINGS WECHATPlease scan the QR code and add JS FITTINGS in your contact list.Thank you!